ALLPOWERS warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this ALLPOWERS product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials during the applicable warranty period set forth under "Warranty Period" below.
The warranty period is 18 months from the date of purchase by the customer.
PRE-ORDER & CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Any order cancellation before shipment will be charged 8% handling fee and customers can only get 92% refund of the total order price.
Returns must include all accessories
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your equipment, no problems will return. This only applies to products purchased directly from ALLPOWERS. For all other purchases, please contact the retailer/distributor you purchased from directly and follow their return policy.
Please note that the 30-day money-back guarantee does not apply to items with an open box or missing accessories.
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality-related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for the shipping cost.
- In the case of non-quality-related warranty claims, ALLPOWERS will reimburse the costs for the product itself.
- Returns may be refused if items do not meet the above requirements
We will cover the return shipping cost due to defective and damaged shipping cost.
For subjective reasons of return, the customer has to bear the return costs themselves.
ALLPOWERS will repair/replace any defective product during the warranty period due to defects in workmanship or materials.
ALLPOWERS offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on goods purchased directly from ALLPOWERS. To be eligible for a full refund, your item must never be used and has been kept in the same condition and in the original packaging. Gift certificates and downloaded software cannot be returned.
However, if for any reason you are still not satisfied, simply let us know within 30 days. Once we have received the product and confirmed its validity, we will refund the full purchase price.
Note : We will refuse the refund if the wrong item was returned to ALLPOWERS or if the item is not returned.
To return an item, please contact us by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org during our normal business hours. To return your product under the 30-day return policy, please ensure that:
You purchased the product directly from ALLPOWERS. You contact ALLPOWERS and begin the return process within 30 days of the original ship date. The product will be returned in its original packaging with all materials included, in new or like-new condition and provided with a returns authorization number.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your item for the same item, contact us at email@example.com for more information.
The ALLPOWERS guarantee does not apply to:Improper use or installation
- cosmetic damage
- Damage caused by natural events. (Like lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.)
- Abuse/damage from improper use of the method
- commercial use
- Modifications to any part of the product
- Cannot provide proof of purchase
- Corrupted by using the method incorrectly
- Lost or stolen products
- Non-quality related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs by 3rd parties
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
The return and guarantee conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
How can you contact us for customer service?
To make use of the guarantee, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
How to return an item
To return an item, you will need an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. ALLPOWERS will not accept returns without prior authorization and RMA number. You can obtain an RMA form by contacting us by phone or email.
Procedure for returning products
-The buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase, valid proof of purchase can be:
- Order number for online purchases via ALLPOWERS
- sales invoice
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (e.g. receipt of bank transfer and confirmation of address to which the item was originally shipped).
-The serial number of the defective item (usually located on the bottom of the product) and/or visible evidence demonstrating the defect is required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- All returns must have an RMA number for processing. Contact ALLPOWERS at email@example.com for assistance.
- Write the RMA number on both the shipping label and the package.
- RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on a package's return label. Do not write the RMA number on the inner box. Packages without an RMA number on the return label may not be accepted by our local warehouse.
The shipping cost will be borne by the buyer in the following situations:
- Returning items for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside of the original country of purchase
- Accidental Returns by Buyer
- Return of Personal Items
- Returning items that claim to be defective but are found to be working by ALLPOWERS Quality Control
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (returns outside the approved warranty process)