- 【Huge Rated Current】The solar charge controller with a rated discharge current of 30A is compatible with lead-acid batteries (OPEN, AGM, GEL) that change 12V or 24V automatically. Two USB 5V/2A output ports support mobile phone, tablet or other 5V devices.
- 【Multiple Protections】Equipped with over-current protection, short-circuit protection, reverse connection protection, low-voltage and overload protection, and full 3-stage PWM charge management. This 30A solar charge controller will help you safely improve system efficiency and extend battery life.
- 【Intelligent Functionality】Built-in industrial microcontroller for automatic management, memorizing various parameters set by the user, and the data will not be lost when the battery runs out. The solar controller switches off automatically as soon as the voltage is too low.
- 【Great Heat Dissipation】Dual mosfet reverse current protection, low heat generation (ALL electronic components generate heat when running, it's better to protect them for better heat dissipation, avoid direct sunlight or moisture).
- 【LCD Display and Easy to Use】Intuitive LCD display, which can clearly show the status and data, is able to switch modes and parameter configuration, suitable for home, industrial, commercial, etc.
* Voltage: DC 12V / 24V
* Rated charging current: 30A
* Max input: < 50V
* 12V system charging voltage: 13.7V (B01), 12.6V (B02), 14.6V (B03)
* 24V system charging voltage: 24.7V (B01), 25.2V (B02), 29.2V (B03)
* 12V system low voltage disconnect: 10.7V (B01), 9V (B02), 10V (B03)
1. Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to detect the battery before the first installation.
2. The regulator is only suitable for lead-acid battery: B01 SEALED, B02 GEL, B03 FLOOD, not for nickel hydride, lithium, ion or other batteries. Let the children keep away from the battery and the controller.
1. Controller should connect the battery first, then the solar panel, and finally the load! The disassembly sequence is opposite to the wiring sequence!
2. Please keep it in a cool and well-ventilated place to maintain good heat dissipation, the outside temperature may rise up to 60-75℃, resulting in the LCD screen blanking.
* 24V system low voltage disconnect: 21.4V (B01), 18V (B02), 20V (B03)
* 12V system low voltage reconnection: 12.6V (B01), 10.5V (B02), 12V (B03)
* 24V system low voltage reconnection: 25.2V (B01), 21V (B02), 24V (B03)